Thursday, January 17, 2008

blahkkkkkk....

I woke up today with a slight sore throat - yuck. Starting from 7:00am (i know!) till now, I've been drinking tons of tea. I actually fell asleep in my Biology class (go figure.) for a good hour and fifteen minutes. The rest of the hour and fifteen, I just doodled.

I can't seem to get my classes in order. I guess a part of it is because I'm so indecisive since all the classes are interesting to me, and another is because I have to keep making sure the classes that I do take will transfer over to VCU. urg.

For my SEA history class, I have to watch a movie and critique it. Not just any movie, but one with some sort of relevance to SEA. I was thinking The Killing Fields (about the Khmer Rouge) but...I already saw that. I think I might rent Anna and the King just because it has Yun-Fat Chow in it :-)

I guess I should get at least some work done. In the past 4 hours since my last class (it ended at noon), I've been very unproductive. I had a whole To-Do list and I only did...2 things.

No comments: