Thursday, May 1, 2008

Farewell Hong Kong....


Because we're HongKonger's now.... :-)

Late night Dim Sum - at 11:30pm!!!

Macau - one of those times.

Subway photo-op!
i will miss them all....

Ventiuno Celebracion!

Fantasia Night at New Asia
Chinese New Years....seems so long ago!

Snoopy's World (teehee)

Carmen (not me) doesn't know how to do anything but smile...but thats why i heart her!


I'm writing my goodbye letter to the wonderful city of HK since I don't know when the last time I will be writing this blog! I am leaving for the country of pingpong shows, ladyboys, and beaches (ie: Thailand) on May 4th. I have yet to start packing...I've only thrown away about 3 bags of trash that have accumulated over the course of the semester. It is quite unbelievable that 5 months have flown by so quickly. My junior year is over and I could not have asked of a better way to end it!

I'm looking around my hostel room and I find that I have quite alot of crap. Clothes, wine, books, shoes, more clothes. It is quite endless and I don't think I will be heading to Laos (:-(!!!) because I have to tie some loose ends before I leave HK. that, and I should pack....I think I will have to ship off some winter clothes back home to leave room for other things in my checked luggage!

There's not much else to say about HK except that I've had a life-changing experience, met the coolest people from all over the world, made some, what I hope to be, life-long friendships, and saw a different side of the world that most have yet to even imagine. Thanks HK for the damage you've done to my lungs (2nd hand smoke...), the damage you've done to my liver, and most of all, the hefty damage you've done to my wallet! Adios Hong Kong!

No comments: